Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm not really an angry person...

I'm reading over my very few posts and considering sharing this blog with my family but before I do I just want everyone to be aware I'm really not an angry person! I really could care less if you don't know the difference between manatees and dugongs, what you do at sporting events or if you are not the best teacher.

But -- I really started this blog just to write. I happen to enjoy writing in a sarcastic and angry way.

Family: if you are hoping to read this blog and get updates about my life... I can't guarantee that'll happen. This is a venting place. I just want to enjoy it :)
I do enjoy talking about my every day life to no one in particular though so who knows, it may have the occasional journal entry but let's not hold our breath for it... Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment